- Retain and Grow Clients through Relationship Marketing
- Direct Response Marketing Works Great for Business in Charlotte NC
- Are you looking for a Custom Fabric Printing Company in Charlotte NC?
- What is your Call to Action?
- Are You Trying To Do Too Much?
- Sell With Sincerity
- How To Make Yourself Memorable in 60 Seconds
- A Key Tool To Growing Your Business This Year
- Direct Mail Marketing and Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) in Charlotte, NC and Washington DC
- Custom Cut Removable Decals, Stickers and Graphics from Heritage Printing & Graphics in Charlotte NC and Washington DC
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Here’s the way I see it: Life is a mixture of good times and bad times. The next time the going gets tough and you are close to your breaking point, bend but don’t break. Show resilience and try your best not to let the situation get the best of you.
Recently, Facebook updated its news feed options to allow users to choose between viewing updates from “Friends and pages you interact with most” or “All of your friends and pages.” Unfortunately, it didn’t bother telling people about the change. What’s worse, rather than default to showing everything, the site chose to make the default “Friends and pages you interact with most” for many of its “500 million friends.”
To lessen any feelings of letdown after big wins in your own business and personal life, experts suggest jumping into the next project right away. Give yourself a little time to recoup, of course, and to celebrate a well-earned win, but then start pushing yourself forward again. As tennis great Arthur Ashe once said: “Success is a journey, not a destination.” Enjoy the ride.