- Retain and Grow Clients through Relationship Marketing
- Direct Response Marketing Works Great for Business in Charlotte NC
- Are you looking for a Custom Fabric Printing Company in Charlotte NC?
- What is your Call to Action?
- Are You Trying To Do Too Much?
- Sell With Sincerity
- How To Make Yourself Memorable in 60 Seconds
- A Key Tool To Growing Your Business This Year
- Direct Mail Marketing and Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) in Charlotte, NC and Washington DC
- Custom Cut Removable Decals, Stickers and Graphics from Heritage Printing & Graphics in Charlotte NC and Washington DC
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Customer comment cards are a great way to measure customer satisfaction and collect valuable feedback. Here are a few tips on how to create a comment card that will benefit your business: Offer a reward to customers who fill out … Continue reading
There are a lot of ways to harness the ‘power of now’ (to borrow a phrase). Reply cards, self-addressed stamped envelopes, toll-free numbers, offering a gift with purchase, coupons that set a time limit or an offer limit… the list goes on. Motivating action can take a lot of forms, but setting a deadline, creating an incentive, limiting an offer, and guaranteeing satisfaction are four of the most powerful. Continue reading